This promotion is intended for play and participation in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia only and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Please do not enter this promotion unless you are a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and 18 years of age or older.
The KFC Customer Opinion Sweepstakes
©2012 KFCC All Rights Reserved.
- TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Purchases will not increase your chances of winning.
Enter the KFC Customer Opinion Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes"), sponsored by KFC Corporation ("KFC" or "Sponsor") together with the KFC participating restaurants ("Participating Restaurants"), by:
By submitting an entry via Telephone Entry, Internet Entry, or Mobile Entry methods, you will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes, subject to these Official Rules, and you will be asked to register your opinions as prompted of a recent visit to a Participating Restaurant. Telephone Entries, Internet Entries, Mobile Entries and the AMOE (described below) are each worth one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. If you enter via Telephone Entry, Internet Entry or Mobile Entry, upon completion of the survey you will be informed whether or not you are a finalist for the weekly Sweepstakes drawing. QUALIFYING AS A FINALIST DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU HAVE WON, OR WILL WIN, THE WEEKLY SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE. Winners are chosen randomly. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries in the weekly Sweepstakes.
|(a)||calling, from a touch-tone telephone, the toll-free number 1.888.731.4465 listed on certain receipts given to customers at Participating Restaurants, and registering your opinions about such restaurants ("Telephone Entry"); or|
|(b)||logging on to www.talktokfc.com to register your opinions ONLY about Participating Restaurants ("Internet Entry").|
|(c)||texting "kfc" on an Internet-enabled phone (smart phone) to 91318 to receive a link to an Internet survey to register your opinions ONLY about Participating Restaurants ("Mobile Entry"). Standard text message and data charges rates may apply. By entering via Mobile Entry you consent to the link being sent to you in a return text via an automated system.|
As an alternate means of entry (the "AMOE"), individuals may enter a weekly Sweepstakes by mail by sending a 3X5 card with their name, full address, date of birth, email address, and daytime telephone number to: Abt SRBI Inc., Attn: KFC CBCC Support Team, Abt SRBI Inc., 55 Wheeler Street, Cambridge, MA 02138. In the event that multiple AMOE are received in one envelope, all AMOE contained within such envelope shall be deemed invalid, disqualified from the applicable weekly Sweepstakes and null, void and of no force or effect.
Limit one (1) Telephone Entry, Internet Entry or Mobile Entry every two (2) weeks; entries received in violation of the foregoing limitation shall be null, void and of no force or effect. Limit one (1) AMOE per week. All entries via Telephone Entry, Internet Entry, or Mobile Entry methods must express opinions as prompted regarding the participant's visit to one of the Participating Restaurants, as applicable. Individuals entering the Sweepstakes via the AMOE may express opinions regarding the Entrant's (as defined herein) visit to one of the Participating Restaurants but are not required to do so as a condition of entering a weekly Sweepstakes. EACH ENTRANT HEREBY EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZES AND CONSENTS TO THE SPONSOR CONTACTING THE ENTRANT, ONLY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, VIA THE ENTRANT'S METHOD OF ENTRY INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY OTHER METHOD AUTHORIZED BY THE ENTRANT.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting the entry, in the case of (i) a Telephone Entry, Internet Entry, or Mobile Entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the telephone or Internet account, as the case may be, is registered, and (ii) an AMOE, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person whose name and address is listed on the AMOE; provided that such person meets all eligibility criteria. For the purpose of the Sweepstakes, an "Entrant" shall mean an individual who has successfully submitted a complete, valid and legitimate Sweepstakes entry, in strict accordance with these Official Rules, as interpreted by Sponsor or its designees in their sole discretion.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes consists of individual weekly Sweepstakes drawings. Each weekly Sweepstakes drawing is separate from any other weekly Sweepstakes drawing. Each weekly Sweepstakes entry period begins on Monday at 12:00am central standard time ("CST") ("Entry Commencement Date") and ends on Sunday at 11:59pm CST of each week (the "Entry End Date"). All eligible entries must be received by the end of the weekly Entry End Date. ALL ENTRIES RECEIVED AFTER THE WEEKLY ENTRY END DATE WILL BE DEEMED INVALID, DISQUALIFIED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND NULL, VOID AND OF NO EFFECT.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of KFC, Yum! Brands, Inc. or the Participating Restaurants or their respective franchisees, licensees, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, directors, officers, and/or advertising, promotional, or fulfillment agencies of or contracted by any of the foregoing individuals or entities ("Sweepstakes Entities"), and immediate family members and/or persons living in the same household of such employees are not eligible to register their opinion or enter the weekly Sweepstakes.
- PRIZES: Each weekly Sweepstakes winner will receive $1,000 in cash. The total approximate retail value of each weekly Sweepstakes prize is $1,000. Each weekly prize will be awarded, provided such prize is properly claimed. If the winner does not claim or qualify to receive the prize, the first alternate winner will be notified and provided the opportunity to claim the prize.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each weekly Sweepstakes winner entering the Sweepstakes via the Telephone Entry, Internet Entry, Mobile Entry, or AMOE method will be notified by either telephone or mail. Each weekly Sweepstakes winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within fourteen (14) days of notification. If Sponsor is unable to contact a winner despite Sponsor's reasonable efforts to do so, the Entrant from the first alternate date and time slot will be selected. FAILURE TO RETURN THE SIGNED AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY AND LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE WITHIN FOURTEEN (14) DAYS OF NOTIFICATION, OR RETURN OF ANY PRIZE NOTIFICATION OR PRIZE AS UNDELIVERABLE, MAY RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF PRIZE AND THE SELECTION OF AN ALTERNATE WINNER, WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE FROM SPONSOR, IN SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is void outside of the United States and the District of Columbia and wherever prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply to this Sweepstakes. No prize transfers, cash redemption or substitutions permitted except in the event of unavailability of prize, in which case Sponsor may, in its own discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsors will not replace any lost, misplaced or stolen prizes. Federal law may require that a Form 1099 be supplied to the winner. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Sweepstakes is also subject to these Official Rules. If you cannot or will not comply with these Official Rules, you should not enter or participate in the Sweepstakes. By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes itself. Entrants agree to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. All entries in the Sweepstakes shall become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned to Entrant for any reason. Submission of entry constitutes permission for Sponsor to use the winner's Sweepstakes entry, name, city and state of residence, picture, likeness and biographical information, participation in the Sweepstakes and any material based thereon or derived therefrom, or to refrain from so doing, for all advertising, trade, or promotional uses, without further compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, in all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised, except where prohibited by law.
- DISCLAIMERS: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT FOREVER RELEASES THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS FROM, AND WAIVES ANY CLAIM IT MAY HAVE AGAINST ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS FOR, ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, CAUSES OF ACTION, INJURIES AND/OR COSTS AND/OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS' AND COURT COSTS, ARISING OUT OF, RESULTING FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, WHETHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITIES, OR AWARDING, POSSESSION, USE AND/OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE AWARDED HEREIN. Each Entrant agrees that Sweepstakes Entities will not be responsible or liable for any entries which are not in compliance with these Official Rules, or for any late, lost, garbled, illegible, damaged, stolen, incomplete, or misdirected entries or data transmission. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the telephone equipment or computer programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or by the failure of any mail or delivery service or any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes if the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other problems beyond the control of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it determines to be tampering with any entry mechanism, to be violating the Official Rules, or acting in a disruptive manner. By entering via a Mobile Entry you are not subscribing for any ongoing mailing list. Your mobile number will be used only to provide you with the link to the survey and in connection with the administration of this sweepstakes. Should you attempt to unsubscribe by texting “STOP” or similar, your consent to receive text messages from Sponsor (including via an automated system) shall extend to a message confirming that you have unsubscribed.
- CANCELLATION, TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION; DAMAGES: In the event the Sweepstakes or any weekly Sweepstakes drawing is canceled, terminated, modified or suspended, notification will be posted by Abt SRBI at www.talktokfc.com Any attempt by an Entrant or other individual to deliberately damage any website (including without limitation www.talktokfc.com) or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsors reserve the right to seek any and all damages and other remedies from any such person(s) to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- LIST OF WINNERS; COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES: For a list of winners or a copy of these Official Rules, visit the www.talktokfc.com or write to Attn: KFC Winners, Abt SRBI Inc., 55 Wheeler Street, Cambridge, MA 02138 within thirty (30) days after the Sweepstakes ends.
- SPONSOR: KFC Corporation, 1441 Gardiner Lane, Louisville, KY 40213